Boats For Sale
- 2000 Pacesetter “Moneyball”
- Fast, proven boat – turn key for Etchells Worlds 2017 in San Francisco
- 17th 2014 Worlds (3rd corinthian); low-point on final day Worlds
- Current Fleet 12 Champion (2015)
- Second owner and low-mileage
- only campaigned for ’08, ’11 and ’14 worlds (’08 and ’11 with family; ’14 with friends)
- just came to San Francisco/Fleet 12 in 2014 (previously in storage in San Diego)
- ring frame installed in ’08
- Stiff Proctor mast with new dyform standing rigging in ’14
- have deflection information available
- Tactic compass
- Spare spinnaker pole; spare tiller; spare sheets, etc.
- Galvanized dual-axle trailer (Aussie trailer w/ USA hubs and brakes) with twin boxes and numerous spare tires. Road ready.
- Many sails, including lightly used PC-F (just ’14 Worlds and 1-day regatta in SF), Single-snap LM (3 races) and Runner. Low mileage VMG.
- Price accounts for boat needing new cover – current is doing the job, but tired.
- Hard to part ways, as this has been a great boat for us. New baby and new job forces sale. Happy to assist w/ logistics for out-of-area buyers sailing in the ’17 Worlds at San Francisco YC.
Asking $21,500Reduced! Asking $20,500 obo
- Email Blaine Pedlow at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 510 206 0003
- Hull 1375 is a 2007 Ontario originally built for Andy Beadsworth. They placed 3rdin the 2008 Worlds in Chicago.
- 2015 Jaguar Series Champion
- Boat is fitted out with Mast Ram, Adjustable Headstay, and Electrical Bilge Pump
- Boat has 2 masts, 2 booms, 2 spinnaker poles.
- Trailer is Double axle,
- Boat has a full cover and cockpit cover
- Most recent sails were used at 2016 World Championship in Cowes. Sails are North
- Price $50,000 Will deliver to San Francisco or San Diego.
- Contact Information: Argyle Campbell, email@example.com, 714-715-0915 Cell, 714-230-4311 Work
1994 Ontario in race-ready condition
- Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dd40uvdjju2zgn5/AAA6mf4NV8SDFzRvq7iBi66wa?dl=0
- Sparloft (New Zealand #70) mast — I’ve got Vince Brun’s bend test deflection info.
- Good inventory of sails
- newest sail is a Runner with maybe four days of sailing on it.
The rest of the newest jibs and a VMG kite have probably 6 – 12 days of San Diego light air on them.
And three mains — two have probably only 12 -20 days of SD sailing on it. So plenty of good quality racing sails for local fleet racing.
Also with tactic compass.
Burtek single axle trailer in almost new condition with three storage boxes (two long ones for mains and jibs, plus a smaller one for spinnakers)
Asking $14.9K USD
- Email JJ Fetter — firstname.lastname@example.org ; 619-602-9415
Boats For Charter
For information on boat charters for the 2017 World Championship, please contact Blaine Pedlow.