All Fleet 12 boats must register to be scored in our fleet championship and to sail in fleet-organized regattas. Regular registration also covers 2017 International Fleet Dues and North American Dues.
Register by filling out the form below (or this form: 2017EtchellsFleet12RegistrationForm) and submitting your dues payment.
Payment can be made via check or Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mail all checks to:
Etchells Fleet 12, 347 Lincoln Avenue, Alameda, CA 94501
Checks payable to “International Etchells Fleet 12”
|Registration Fee Per Active Member||$225|
|Associate Member/NA Crew
(for international competitor crews and alternate helms)
|Out-of-area Fleet Dues||$150|
|Late Fee (postmarked or submitted after 4/1/2016)||$50|
|New Fleet Member Discount||($100)|
|Dues for Helms and Teams under 35 years old||$50 (includes NA and International dues for helm)
A massive discount!!
- Only Active Members may drive the boat in Fleet 12 Regattas and are eligible to helm in NA and World Championship Events.
- Most fleet members will pay $325 (Boat and Member Registration), which will include ALL membership in International and North American Class.
- Associate members are eligible to crew in NA and World Championship events (ie, the 2017 World Championship); Associate membership is not necessary to crew in Fleet 12.
- Out-of-area fleet dues are for sailors who are registered in another fleet, yet will be competing and training along with Fleet 12 during 2017.
- Late fee does not apply to new fleet members, so long as they register within 60 days of purchase/charter of the boat.